Friday, October 23, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
- Crochet hooks. They come in different sizes for different types of yarns, but for amigurumi 3.5mm – 4.5mm hooks are often used.
- Scissors, preferably pointy embroidery scissors for easy snips for small corners.
- Tapestry needles as they have larger eyes then regular sewing ones to accommodate the yarn; preferably steel ones because the plastic ones tend to bend and break easily.
- Measurement tape.
- Yarns, preferably cotton yarns as they give a smooth and nice finish to your amigurumi.
- Accessories such as safety eyes to bring life to your cute amigurumi.
- Safety pin / stitch marker to mark the beginning of each round.
- Row Counter to keep count of the number of crochet rows